How To: Round numbers of an attribute table to the nearest nth value
Instructions provided describe how to round values in an attribute table to the nearest nth value using the Field Calculator.
- Open the attribute table.
- Right-click the field heading and click Field Calculator from the context menu.
- Select the Python radio button at the top of the Field Calculator.
- Paste the following Python expression into the Field Calculator text box.
- Replace FIELDNAME with the field to be rounded and N with the value to round the values to.
- Click OK to execute the calculation.
Article ID: 000011204
Software: ArcGIS - ArcEditor 10 ArcGIS - ArcInfo 10 ArcGIS - ArcView 10