How To: Export User Rights Assignments and Security Options in CSV format
Instructions provided describe how to export User Rights Assignments and Security Options in .csv format.
User Rights Assignments and Security Options exported in .csv format are useful troubleshooting tools for analysis.
- From the Control Panel, select 'Administrative Tools'.
- Select 'Local Security Policy'.
- Click on 'User Rights Assignment' to select/highlight it.
- From the 'Action' drop-down menu, select 'Export List'.
- Select a location in which to save the file, name the file, and select 'CSV (Comma Delimited) (*.csv)' as the file type from the 'Save as type:' drop-down menu.
- Repeat the above procedure for 'Security Options', which is also located in the 'Local Security Policy' menu.
Article ID: 000010563
Software: ArcGIS Server (10.0 and prior) 10, 9.0, 9.0.1, 9.1, 9.2, 9.3, 9.3.1