Error: Error SSL Required Code: 403
If the 'services' Web directory for ArcGIS is set to 'Require Encrypted Web Access', the following error message is returned:
The 'services' Web directory for ArcGIS Server has been set to 'Require Encryped Web Access'.
- Open ArcGIS Server Manager, which is located at http://<HOSTNAME>:<PORT>/<ArcGIS Instance Name>/Manager.
- Open the 'Services' tab.
- Click 'Manage Services'.
- Click Properties.
- Uncheck 'Require Encrypted Web Access'.
- Click OK.
- Re-start Internet Information Services.
▪ Click Start.
▪ Click Run.
▪ Type iisreset into the Run text field.
▪ Either press Enter or click OK.
Article ID: 000010555
Software: ArcGIS Server (10.0 and prior) 9.3, 9.3.1