Is This Content Helpful?
We're glad to know this article was helpful.
According to My Mobiler site, My Mobiler is a freeware application that provides the ability to view and/or control the processes performed on a connected mobile device from the desktop PC. Instructions provided describe how to use My Mobiler to view these processes.
With My Mobiler it is possible to -
· View a mobile screen on the desktop
· Control a mobile device by using desktop keyboard and mouse
· Copy/Cut/Paste text between mobile and desktop
· Capture mobile screen
· Drag and drop files to a mobile device
· Support ActiveSync/IP Connection
· Support Mobile Explorer (File Browse)
Used in conjunction with Go2Assist, Esri Support Services analysts can -
(1) troubleshoot and diagnose reported behaviors on a mobile device;
(2) visually confirm users are utilizing proper instructions in mobile work flow procedures;
(3) assist in user training of Esri software mobile applications (ArcPad,
ArcGIS Mobile, ArcLogistics Navigator).
The following procedure involves using My Mobiler, a free third-party utility. This application is not supported by Esri, nor can Esri be held responsible for any damages resulting from inappropriate use of this application.