How To: Display different raster band combinations in a raster catalog
Instructions provided describe how to display multiband imagery in a raster catalog with a band order other than default.
- Add the raster catalog to ArcMap.
- Right-click on the catalog and select Properties.
- Navigate to the Symbology tab.
- In the top right portion of the Layer Properties dialog box, there is a listing of the individual bands.
Change the values from <default>, to the desired band number for Red, Green, and Blue.
- Click Apply and then click OK.
Article ID: 000009388
Software: ArcGIS - ArcEditor 10, 9.1, 9.2, 9.3, 9.3.1 ArcGIS - ArcInfo 9.1, 9.2, 9.3, 9.3.1 ArcGIS - ArcView 9.1, 9.2, 9.3, 9.3.1