How To: Export a model to a graphic
Instructions provided describe how to export a model from ModelBuilder to a graphic or image file in Windows bitmap (.bmp), JPEG Image (.jpg), or Enhanced Metafile (.emf) format.
Follow the steps below:
- Right-click the desired model in ArcToolbox and click Edit.
- On the Model menu, click Export > To Graphic.
- In the Save As Image dialog box, select the following:
• Under Image, select a graphics file format from the Type drop-down menu
• Under Image Characteristics, set the image quality
• Under Size, select the graphic's extent
- Under Image, type the path and the file name or click the Browse button and browse to a location to save the graphic and type a file name.
- Click OK.
Article ID: 000008639
Software: ArcGIS - ArcEditor 10, 9.0, 9.1, 9.2, 9.3, 9.3.1 ArcGIS - ArcInfo 10, 9.0, 9.1, 9.2, 9.3, 9.3.1 ArcGIS - ArcView 10, 9.0, 9.1, 9.2, 9.3, 9.3.1