Is This Content Helpful?
We're glad to know this article was helpful.
Which languages are supported in ArcWeb Services?
The languages supported in ArcWeb Services are based on the specific service being used:
· Geocoding, reverse geocoding, and batch geocoding: Supports the native language of the geocoding country.
· Mapping: Supports English for overview data, and the native language of the country for detailed data.
· Find-a-place: Supports English, with limited support for European languages.
· Data management: Supports the native language of the geocoding country.
· Query: Supports the same language as User.Defined.POI data source.
· Routing: Supports Danish, Dutch, English, French, German, Italian, Norwegian, Portuguese, Spanish, or Swedish.
All documentation and Web page interfaces are in English.