Problem: The 20 MPH symbol in the Transportation style displays as 50 MPH.
The 20 MPH symbol in the Transportation style displays as 50 MPH.
This is a known issue in ArcGIS version 8.3.
Instructions below provide a work around to this problem.
- Select the 20 MPH symbol in the Symbol Selector.
- Click the Properties button.
- Select the 'ESRI Transportation & Civic' font from the Font menu.
- Enter a Character Index number (or unicode) of 237.
- Click OK and close all dialogs.
Article ID: 000006532
Software: ArcGIS - ArcEditor 8.3 ArcGIS - ArcInfo 8.3 ArcGIS - ArcView 8.3