How To: Install Centrus Desktop for ArcView Business Analyst
Follow these steps to install Centrus Desktop for geocoding customers and businesses with the ArcView Business Analyst extension.
- Navigate to the setup.exe file in Centrus2 folder on the ArcView Business Analyst Data Volume 3 CD.
- Read the contents of the window and click Next in the Welcome window.
- Read the contents of the window and click I Agree in the Centrus Desktop License Agreement window.
- Read the contents of the window and click Next in the Centrus Desktop Readme File window.
- Either accept the default location or Browse to an appropriate location to install Centrus Desktop and click Next.
- Read the contents of the window and click Next in the Start Installation window.
- Click Skip in the Data File window concerning the Zip5.gsb file.
- Click Yes in the License File window.
- Navigate to the root level of the ArcView Business Analyst Data Volume 3 CD and click OK.
- Click Finish in the Installation Complete window.
Article ID: 000005078
Software: ArcView GIS 3.2a