Is This Content Helpful?
We're glad to know this article was helpful.
If you have installed the evaluation copy of MapObjects, you must first completely uninstall it prior to installing Professional MapObjects.
1. Click Start > Control Panel and double-click the Add/Remove Programs icon.
2. Uninstall MapObjects Professional.
3. Delete the MapObjects2 installation folder.
4. Search your system for mo20.ocx. Unregister and delete all of the copies of mo20.ocx. By default, MapObjects2 installs all DLLs and the OCX in C:\Program Files\Common Files\ESRI.
If you are absolutely certain you have no other software on your system that requires the MapObjects DLLs and OCX, you can unregister and delete all the MapObjects components in the Common Files\ESRI folder. Review ReadMeMO20.doc or ReadMeMO20a.doc for the list of files that MapObjects installs.
5. Reinstall MapObjects 2 Professional.
6. Optionally, if you still receive the evaluation message after doing the above steps, remove the Map Control from your form and re-add it. This will ensure that your project uses the registered OCX.