Problem: Edits to hyperlink paths are not saved
Editing the dynamic hyperlinks in ArcMap's Dynamic Hyperlinks Dialog has no effect.
This is a known issue.
To make a change to an existing hyperlink from the Dynamic Hyperlinks dialog, remove the link and then add the edited link.
- Select and click the link to make the text editable.
- Use Ctrl-C to copy the text from the link.
- Click the Remove button to remove the link.
- Click the Add new button to create a new link. Use Crtl-V to paste text into the link.
- Make any needed edits to the link text and click OK.
For more information on how to create hyperlinks in ArcMap, please refer to the ArcGIS Desktop Help.
Article ID: 000002853
Software: ArcGIS - ArcEditor 8.1, 8.1.2, 8.2, 8.3, 9.0 ArcGIS - ArcInfo 8.0.1, 8.0.2, 8.1, 8.1.2, 8.2, 8.3, 9.0 ArcGIS - ArcView 8.1, 8.1.2, 8.2, 8.3, 9.0