How To: Run an aml at a specified date and time on Windows NT
Steps to automate the execution of an aml at a specified date and time.
- Create a batch file, name it something like 'runaml.bat', insert and modify the following line to run your aml:
%ARCHOME%\bin\arc "&r amlpath\your.aml"
- Double-click the MyComputer icon on your Desktop and double-click Scheduled Tasks.
- Double-click Add Scheduled Task and click Next.
- Use the Browse Button to navigate to where your batch file is and select your file.
- Type a name for your task and select how often you want to perform the task.
- Select the time and date you want to run the aml.
- Type your username and password.
- Click Finish to schedule the task.
Article ID: 000002361
Software: ArcGIS - ArcInfo 8.0.1, 8.0.2 ArcInfo Workstation 7.0.4, 7.1.1, 7.1.2, 7.2.1