How To: Load a palette file
Steps to load a palette file.
- Select Show Symbol window from the Window menu.
- Click the Palette Manager button located on the far right of the palette window.
- Click the Load button and navigate to the ArcView Palette file (*.avp) location. This is usually the \ESRI\AV_GIS30\ArcView\Symbols folder.
- Select the palette file and click OK.
- Click the Make Default button if you want the symbols added by the palette file to be available the next time you start ArcView.
Palette manager screen capture
Article ID: 000002021
Software: ArcView GIS 3.0, 3.0a, 3.0b, 3.1, 3.2, 3.2a, 3.3