How To: Add polygon label points
This article shows how to create individual polygon label points. If you want to create labelpoints for all polygons in a coverage use CREATELAB.
- Use LABERROR to determine where labels are needed.
- Add points to all polygons that need label points.
- Run the USERID command in ArcCAD to set feature User-IDs. Type the theme mane to set the User-ID base value to the maximum value that exists in the theme plus one.
- Run the ADDFEAT command to add the new points to the dataset.
- Run BUILD to generate polygon topology for the theme.
<a href='http://support.esri.com/en/knowledgebase/techarticles/detail/14467' target='_blank'>[O] BUILD</a>
Article ID: 000002003
Software: ArcCAD 11.4, 11.4.1, 14