Knowledge Base - Technical Articles
HowTo: Obtain the required libg2c33 package for ArcGIS Engine and ArcGIS Server products with SuSE operating systems
|Software:||ArcReader 9.3.1, 10 ArcGIS Server 9.3.1, 10 ArcGIS Engine Developer Kit 9.3.1, 10 ArcGIS Engine Runtime 9.3.1, 10 ArcGIS Image Server 9.3.1, 10|
|Platforms:||Linux-SUSE Server 10|
The libg2c33 package is not provided by way of the SLES10 SP2 SDK as originally suggested by Novell.
The package is provided as a 'patch' and can be accessed by way of the Novell Patch Finder website.
Method 2 (by way of Patch Finder):
1. Navigate to Novell Patch Finder.
2. From Product or Technology, select: SUSE Linux Enterprise Software Development Kit.
3. Under Keywords enter: g77*, and click 'Search'.
4. In the results list, click SUSE Linux Enterprise Software Development Kit 10 SP2 to further expand the list of results.
5. Click the GNU g77 link for the architecture being used.
6. Click Proceed to download (a prompt for credentials may display).
7. Download the libg2c33*.rpm files.
A full file listing is available here: Novell Support.
Last Modified: 12/1/2011