Data Interoperability Extension 10.1 Service Pack 1
Date Published: 11-19-2012
This Service Pack contains the latest FME 2012 build12226 engine from Safe Software, which contains many performance improvements and maintenance fixes. Please download and install this required Service Pack at your earliest convenience.
- Issues Addressed with this Service Pack
- Installing this Service Pack on Windows
- Getting Help
It is recommended that all Data Interoperability Extension for ArcGIS 10.1 users download and install this Service Pack, at their earliest convenience, to ensure the highest quality experience when using the Data Interoperability Extension.
In addition to maintenance fixes, this Service Pack also updates the Data Interoperability extension to FME 2012 build 12262, the latest FME version available from Safe Software.
- Latest formats and transformers available with FME 2012 build 12262
Data Interoperability Extension for ArcGIS 10.1 must be installed before you can install Service Pack 1. If you have a previous patch/service pack installed, you may apply Service Pack 1 over it to update the required files.
- Chose the ArcGIS Data Interoperability Extension file for your environment and copy it to a location other than the installation
ArcGIS Data Interoperability Extension Checksum ArcGISDataInteropDT101sp1.msp 137 MB DCC6BEB237581BBF8654BFBEA03994EF ArcGISDataInteropServer101sp1.msp 154 MB 86DD7163FE11BD2640F776CB72D17AC0
- Make sure you have write access to the ArcGIS Data Interoperability Extension installation folder and that no one is accessing it.
Note: The default installation directory is C:\Program Files\ESRI\Data Interoperability Extension
- Double-click the setup msp file to start the installation process.
- When setup starts, follow the instructions on your screen.
To determine which ArcGIS products are installed, choose the appropriate version of the PatchFinder utility for your environment and run it from your local machine.
Check the Patches and Service Packs page periodically for the availability of additional Service Packs. New information about this Service Pack will be posted here.
If you are in the United States, please contact Esri Technical Support at 1-888-377-4575, if you have any difficulty installing this Service Pack. Sites outside of the United States, please contact your local ESRI software distributor.