PLTS for ArcGIS 9.3.1 Defense Service Pack 2 Patch 1
Date Published: 10-18-2010
This Service Pack is obsolete. PLTS for ArcGIS 9.3.1 Defense Service Pack 2 Patch 2 includes all PLTS for ArcGIS 9.3.1 Defense Service Pack 2 Patch 1 fixes.
- Issues Addressed with this Patch
- Installing this Patch
- Service Pack and Patch Updates
- Getting Help
We recommend that you download and install this patch at your earliest convenience.
- NIM061070 The Default Value for SVSPCN should match the MGCP Technical Reference Documentation (TRD3v3.0)
- NIM060890 Metadata character should be utf8 not UTF8 on MGCP Metadata Export for CMCHAR, CDCHAR, and SMCHAR
- NIM060894 Degree symbols do not appear on MGCP Metadata Export for CDESCR
- NIM061071 Domain Name MGCP_AK040 and other domains have a blank Description which produce an empty character string in the XML
- TFS2163 CCMNT should not be exported to the XML if it is blank or null
- NIM060885 Language code not properly exported to the metadata XML
- TFS1911 GAIT Command: export fails when exporting feature layers with non-subtyped source
- TFS1966 GDB Builder skips the metadata items for the last feature class
- TFS1971 MGCP AFC (BuildA/BuildP) CNT check where clause is incorrect
- TFS2023 MGCP HWT/RFC (BuildA/BuildP) CNT check where clause is incorrect
- TFS1909 Modify MGCP short length and short segment RBJ thresholds do not match TRD or GAIT checks
- TFS1990 Vmap2TLM knowledge base contains unnecessary duplicate tables (FFT, Metadata, etc)
- TFS1953 MGCP CNT checks incorrectly flagging null values as errors for some subtypes
- TFS1947 Populate Facility tool populates incorrectly for 998
- You must have administrator privileges and ensure that ArcMap is not currently open.
- Copy the patch to a local folder.
- Navigate to the folder, double-click Defense931SP2Patch1.msp and follow the installation instructions.
Check Online Support Center periodically for the availability of additional service packs and patches.
Domestic sites, please contact ESRI Technical Support at 909.793.3774, if you have any difficulty installing this patch. International sites, please contact your local ESRI software distributor.