Patches and Service Packs for ArcGIS Network Analyst
- ArcGIS 9.3 Service Pack 1
This Service Pack contains performance improvements and maintenance fixes. Please download and install this required Service Pack at your earliest convenience.
- Network Analyst 9.1 – Route, Closest Facility, and Cost Matrix Patch
This patch contains one maintenance fix to the Route, Closest Facility, and OD Cost Matrix solvers.
- Network Analyst 9.1 – Network Analyst Closest Facility Solver Patch
This Patch contains one maintenance fix to the Closest Facility solver.
- Network Analyst 9.1 – Network Analyst Toolbar Patch
This Patch allows users to work effectively with the Select/Move Network Locations Tool.
- Network Analyst 9.1 – Network Analyst Solver Patch
This Patch is now obsolete. It has been superceded by the ArcGIS 9.1 Service Pack 1.
- Network Analyst 9.1 – Network Dataset Patch
This Patch allows users to create network datasets based on Oracle Spatial feature classes and other feature classes with a valid negative grid size. It also addresses a file read/write error that occasionally occurs when building network datasets.