ArcGIS Workflow Manager 10.5.1 Patch 1 for Server
This patch addresses an issue where Workflow Manager for Server allows the Execute Step Option to be disabled for a step which cannot be skipped.Description
- BUG-000107567: Execute Step Option Disabled in Workflow Manager Server for a Step which Cannot be Skipped.
Note: This patch is cumulative of all previously released ArcGIS Workflow Manager 10.5.1 for Server patches and hot fixes.
ArcGIS Workflow Manager for Server must be installed before installing this patch.
- Make sure you have write access to the installation location, and that no one is accessing it.
- Download the file to a location other than your ArcGIS Workflow Manager installation location.
Workflow Manager for Server MD5 Checksum WMXServer10.5.1_Patch1.msp01e85f9a37a68412359d53bb5f94e638
- Double-click the .msp to start the install process.
- When Setup starts, follow the instructions on your screen.
- Restart ArcGIS Server as needed to apply the changes.
To find out what ArcGIS products are currently installed on your machine, download the PatchFinder utility and run it from your local machine.
Check Online Support Center periodically for the availability of additional service packs and patches.
Domestic sites, please contact Esri Technical Support at 1-888-377-4575, if you have any difficulty installing this patch. International sites, please contact your local Esri software distributor.