Esri Roads and Highways 10.4.1 Patch 1
This cumulative patch contains performance improvements and maintenance fixes for Esri Roads and Highways (Desktop, Server). Please download and install this patch at your earliest convenience.
- Login with a Windows Administrator account.
- Select and download the files.
- Double-click the msp file to start the install process.
- When Setup starts, follow the instructions on your screen.
- TFS48650 GP: Append Events tool changes some Null attribute values to non Null values when appending.
- TFS48748 Realigning a lollipop on the loop portion when the route consists of more than one centerline creates a non-monotonic route.
- TFS49230 GP: Overlay Route Events tool fails when a route has null From and To dates.
- TFS49565 Realigning the end of a lollipop route results in incorrect suggested measures in the UI and non-monotonic route being created.
- TFS50381 GP: Overlay Route Events tool fails with memory error when run against large network of over 200k routes using stand-alone python 2.7 32-bit.
- TFS50651 GP: Overlay Route Events tool is unable to overlay more than 2 event layers if the input & output feature layers are in Oracle due to "SHAPELEN_1" field being created multiple times in the output.
- TFS50738 Realigning a route upstream of a physical gap where the realigned portion results in the location of the gap changing causes events downstream of the gap to not all be updated with the correct measure/shape.
- TFS51551 Realign route event behaviors are processed more than once causing ArcMap to hang when the realign is performed and saved in a file geodatabase.
- TFS51811 Realigning a route to create a concurrency then retiring the other route to eliminate the concurrency on the same date results in the snapped events getting the incorrect measures.
- TFS51854 Reassigning/Reversing a middle portion of a route results in step of 0 gap calibration method being applied to downstream portion of route no matter what was configured in network properties.
- TFS51867 GP: Overlay Route Events tool fails if output is an enterprise GDB workspace and any output segment is equivalent to the m tolerance.
- TFS52348 GP: Generate Routes tool has error "This type of cursor does not support this operation. For example, calling UpdateRow on a read-only cursor." when run on networks where routes will be updated.
- TFS52414 GP: Overlay Route Events tool output can differ in some data scenarios based on the order that input event layers are added to the tool.
- TFS52722 GP: Overlay Route Events tool fails when one or more input events have an underscore and number in the feature class name.
- TFS53120 Editing a Calibration Point upstream of a physical gap on a route with multiple time slices results in recalibration not being applied to calibration points from the beginning of the gap to the end of the route.
- TFS53172 Editing multiple non-adjacent Calibration Points on the same route with recalibrate downstream option checked results in incorrect upstream and downstream calibration behavior.
- TFS53232 GP: Overlay Route Events uses the incorrect time slices of routes in the network with certain time based definition queries applied.
- TFS53093 EE: Incorrect transformation between (NAD_1983_HARN_StatePlane_Arizona_Central_FIPS_0202_Feet_Intl) and Web Mercator in Event Editor.
- TFS49210 GP: Export Network service does not honor the precision parameter value.
- TFS49377 GP: Export Network tool fails when concurrent routes have at least one timeslice with the same From and To Date.
- TFS50962 GP: Relocate Events tool creates a gap in concurrency when a retire route is performed on both concurrent routes when that gap should not exist.
- TFS50963 GP: Relocate Events tool creates multiple concurrency records when a retire route is performed on both concurrent routes when there should only be one concurrency record.
- TFS51087 GP: Export Network tool is reporting a gap in concurrency when a retire route is performed on both concurrent routes even though no gap in concurrency exists.
- TFS51255 GP: Export Network tool does not report correct subordinate route measures when two concurrent routes are calibrated in opposite direction and a realign route is performed on both routes on the same date.
- TFS51256 GP: Relocate Events tool does not report retire events correctly when two concurrent routes are calibrated in opposite direction and a realign route is performed on both routes on the same date.
- TFS52127 Export Network does not get the latest GDB version state when executed as a service.
Desktop and Server
Check the Patches and Service Packs page periodically for the availability of additional patches. New information about this patch will be posted here.
To determine which ArcGIS products are installed, choose the appropriate version of the PatchFinder utility for your environment and run it from your local machine. PatchFinder will list products, hot fixes, and patches installed on your local machine.
Domestic sites, please contact Esri Technical Support at 1-888-377-4575, if you have any difficulty installing this patch. International sites, please contact your local Esri software distributor.