ArcGIS Explorer Desktop 3400 Localization Patch
This patch allows user to select and use the desired language when using a localized version of ArcGIS Explorer Desktop.Description
- Issues Addressed with this patch
- Installing this patch on Windows
- Patch Updates
- How to identify which ArcGIS products are installed
- Getting Help
Esri® announces the ArcGIS Explorer Desktop 3400 Localization Patch. This patch addresses the inability to see the desired language when selecting a language from a localized version of ArcGIS Explorer Desktop. This patch deals specifically with the issues listed below under Issues Addressed with this patch.
When using a localized version of ArcGIS Explorer Desktop that is in a language other than English, Spanish, French, German, Japanese or Chinese, selecting the language will revert to the English language.
- BUG-000096459 - ArcGIS Explorer 3400 shows English language when a localized language is chosen, Czech for example.
ArcGIS Explorer Desktop 3400 must be installed before installing this patch.
- Download the appropriate file to a location other than your ArcGIS installation location.
- Make sure you have write access to your ArcGIS installation location.
- Double-click ArcGIS-3400-AGX-LP-Patch.msp to start the setup process.
NOTE: If double clicking on the MSP file does not start the setup installation, you can start the setup installation manually by using the following command:
msiexec.exe /p [location of Patch]\ArcGIS-3400-AGX-LP-Patch.msp
|ArcGIS Explorer 3400||Checksum (Md5)|
|ArcGIS Explorer Desktop||ArcGIS-3400-AGX-LP-Patch.msp||594CB8E771B47DFE435ED4855206163D|
Check the Patches and Service Packs page periodically for the availability of additional patches. New information about this patch will be posted here.
To determine which ArcGIS products are installed, choose the appropriate version of the PatchFinder utility for your environment and run it from your local machine. PatchFinder will list all products, hot fixes, and patches installed on your local machine.
Domestic sites, please contact Esri Technical Support at 1-888-377-4575, if you have any difficulty installing this patch. International sites, please contact your local Esri software distributor.