ArcIMS 4.0.1- ArcMap Server Update
ESRI is pleased to announce this ArcMap Server update for ArcIMS 4.0.1. This patch addresses CQ00191992: “Performance: ArcMap Server performs poorly when accessing ArcSDE data at v4.0.1”. We highly recommend that users download and install this patch at their earliest convenience.Description
- Issues Addressed with this Patch
- Files Installed in this Patch
- Installing this Patch
- Identifying QFE files on your machine
- Patch Updates
- Getting Help
- CQ00191992: Performance: ArcMap Server performs poorly when accessing ArcSDE data at v4.0.1
- Download ims401-CQ00195158.exe (EXE format, 888kb).
- Double-click ims401-CQ00195158.exe to start the install process.
- When Setup starts, follow the instructions on your screen.
To check for the presence of Quick Fixes, examine the unique identification information by a (right click, properties, version tab) action under Explorer. With only a few exceptions, all files modified as part of a QFE distribution can be uniquely identified in this manner. Under Windows 2000, select 'Product Version' under the 'Item name' column to see the unique identifier. The unique identifier for this QFE is QFE-IMS-401-CQ00195158.
Domestic sites, please contact ESRI Technical Support at 909.793.3774, if you have any difficulty installing this patch. International sites, please contact your local ESRI software distributor.