Esri Roads and Highways 10.3.1 Patch 4
This patch contains performance improvements and maintenance fixes. Please download and install this patch at your earliest convenience.Description
- Enhancements and Issues Addressed with this Patch
- Installing this Patch
- How to identify which Patches are installed
- Getting Help
Note: Updated Roads and Highways help is available online under extensions > Roads and Highways.
- TFS47414 Event Editor: Disable the options "Add to Current Selection" and "Remove from Current Selection" when using "Return attribute set".
- TFS47415 Event Editor: Allow the use of & and other special characters when creating a Data Reviewer session.
- TFS47416 Event Editor: Allow changing version of the Redline layer if the Redline layer is in a separate map service from the LRS map service.
- TFS47535 Event Editor: Fix the issue with the locks table when the number of records is configured to be greater than 25.
- TFS47536 Event Editor: Fix the issue where the Data Reviewer table fails to load if the number of records to display per page is configured to be greater than 25.
- TFS47567 Event Editor: Fix the issue where the cursor in the Line Event Widget jumps around when using Internet Explorer 10 or 11.
- TFS47582 Event Editor: Fix the issue where DGN / DWG fails when the Windows file type extension is changed.
- TFS47916 Event Editor: Add support for Data Reviewer Session ID URL parameter to drive the Data Reviewer filter in the Data Reviewer table and to select the Session ID when running the Data Reviewer check.
- TFS47383 Fix the unhandled exception issue when setting the view date, removing a group layer and then changing the view date in the map.
- TFS47419 Do not force Apply Edits for a reconcile if the calibration points were not edited and automatically Apply Edits if the calibration points were edited.
- TFS47418 Geoprocessing Tool: Update Intersections tool should be modified to support processing intersections for only the routes a user has edited.
NOTE: This patch is cumulative and contains the fixes from all previous patches.
- Download the appropriate file to a location other than your installation location.
Esri Roads and Highways 10.3.1 Patch 4 for Desktop EsriRoadsandHighways10.3.1Patch4Desktop.mspadbb42088e9b34831c10d6f436d57e27 Esri Roads and Highways 10.3.1 Patch 4 for Server EsriRoadsandHighways10.3.1Patch4Server.msp5a6add882c24d1bbb904aaf4e327a002
- Make sure you have write access to your installation location.
- Double-click the EsriRoadsandHighways10.3.1Patch4<Product>.msp to start the install process.
To find out what ArcGIS products are currently installed on your machine, download the PatchFinder utility and run it from your local machine.
Check Online Support Center periodically for the availability of additional updates.
Please contact Esri Technical Support at 1-888-377-4575, if you have any difficulty installing this Patch.