Esri Roads and Highways 10.3.1 Patch 2
This patch is obsolete. All updates to Esri Roads and Highways 10.3.1 for (Desktop | Server) have been incorporated into Esri Roads and Highways 10.3.1 Patch 3.Description
- Issues Addressed with this Patch
- Installing this Patch
- How to identify which Patches are installed
- Getting Help
Note: Updated Roads and Highways help is available online under extensions > Roads and Highways.
This patch contains new features and maintenance fixes.
- TFS45920: Add Calibration Point: Creating a route and then adding a calibration point with downstream calibration option checked does not result in recalibration being applied downstream.
- TFS45921: Add/Delete Calibration Point: Adding a calibration point, applying updates, deleting the calibration point then applying updates again results in a No Edits to Apply message and no calibration updates.
- TFS45922: RCE: Show time slice of the current time view in the Identify and Identify Route tools.
NOTE: This patch is cumulative and contains the fixes from all previous patches.
- Download the appropriate file to a location other than your installation location.
Esri Roads and Highways 10.3.1 Patch 2 for Desktop EsriRoadsandHighways10.3.1Patch2Desktop.msp7c9d9575e8e5ba88249130e32e7cdbc5 Esri Roads and Highways 10.3.1 Patch 2 for Server EsriRoadsandHighways10.3.1Patch2Server.msp887af4e0d06fbb1adef14b518bb05618
- Make sure you have write access to your installation location.
- Double-click the EsriRoadsandHighways10.3.1Patch2<Product>.msp to start the install process.
To find out what ArcGIS products are currently installed on your machine, download the PatchFinder utility and run it from your local machine.
Check Online Support Center periodically for the availability of additional updates.
Please contact Esri Technical Support at 1-888-377-4575, if you have any difficulty installing this Patch.