ArcGIS 10.2.2 for Desktop WMTS Service Layer Display Patch
This patch corrects inconsistencies in displaying WMTS Service Layer at a scale greater than 1:1000.Description
- Issues Addressed with this patch
- Installing this patch on Windows
- Patch Updates
- How to identify which ArcGIS products are installed
- Getting Help
Esri® announces the ArcGIS 10.2.2 for Desktop WMTS Service Layer Display Patch. This patch addresses issues of not downloading tiles when zoomed in beyond 1:1000. This patch deals specifically with the issues listed below under Issues Addressed with this Patch.
- NIM099375 - ArcMap fails to retrieve tiles from Web Map Tile Service (WMTS) services that are at a scale greater than 1:1000.
ArcGIS for Desktop must be installed before installing this patch.
- Download the appropriate file for your environment to a location other than your ArcGIS installation location.
- Make sure you have write access to your ArcGIS installation location.
- Double-click the MSP to start the setup process.
NOTE: If double clicking on the MSP file does not start the setup installation, you can start the setup installation manually by using the following command:
msiexec.exe /p [location of Patch]\ArcGIS-1022-DT-WSLD-Patch.msp
- After installing this patch, any existing map document that contains WMTS layers affected by this issue have to be resaved. Open the map document, remove the affected WMTS layers and re-add them. Save the map document.
|Version 10.2.2||Checksum (Md5)|
|ArcGIS for Desktop||ArcGIS-1022-DT-WSLD-Patch.msp||728ED35F460311FA47CC35DB0B2383E8|
Check the Patches and Service Packs page periodically for the availability of additional patches. New information about this patch will be posted here.
To determine which ArcGIS products are installed, choose the appropriate version of the PatchFinder utility for your environment and run it from your local machine. PatchFinder will list all products, hot fixes, and patches installed on your local machine.
Domestic sites, please contact Esri Technical Support at 1-888-377-4575, if you have any difficulty installing this patch. International sites, please contact your local Esri software distributor.