ArcGIS 10.2.2 for Desktop Parcel Fabric General Maintenance Patch
This patch provides performance improvements, fixes data corruption for certain workflows, and addresses problems with data adjustment tools. The Regenerate command has been enhanced and the geoprocessing tools for Append and Copy have been improved. This patch also fixes a problem with parcel edits on circular arcs stored in an Oracle platform.Description
- Issues Addressed with this patch
- Installing this patch on Windows
- Patch Updates
- How to identify which ArcGIS products are installed
- Getting Help
Esri® announces the ArcGIS 10.2.2 for Desktop Parcel Fabric General Maintenance Patch. This patch provides performance improvements when loading data, fixes data corruption for certain edit workflows, and addresses problems with both fabric adjustment and feature adjustment. The Regenerate command has been enhanced to correct cases of incorrect radial bearings. In addition, this patch better handles geoprocessing tools for Append and Copy, improving their performance and preventing some cases of inconsistent fabric records. This patch also fixes a problem with parcel edits on an Oracle platform with SDO_GEOMETRY would result in densified circular curves. It deals specifically with the issues listed below under Issues Addressed with this Patch.
- NIM090275 - The Append Parcel Fabric tool adds XY points at 0,0 without geometry.
Description: Appending parcel fabrics that contain construction parcels incorrectly created XY point records in the attribute table calculated to 0,0 for the construction lines.
- NIM098304 - The GP Append Parcel Fabric tool does not merge points in the target fabric if those points are connected to a curve.
Description: Missing radial lines on the source data causes the points on the curve not to be merged together.
- NIM098858 - A feature adjustment fails on associated features when a least squares adjustment is done on the data.
- NIM098911 - Copy pasted CAD data is shifting from its location when the join dialog is opened.
- NIM099495 - A remainder parcel fails when parcels are connected to only one vertex.
- NIM103358 - Topo Loader: Loading data with Points causes large cache to be created due to loading all the Point data.
Description: When using the 'Input Points Features' option in the Load a Topology to a Parcel Fabric geoprocessing tool, if the source point feature class contains millions of records, the performance of the load is slow.
- NIM100728 - Running a Least-Squares Adjustment (LSA) on selected parcels and control points allows for the LSA to be started but crashes the application with "ArcMap has stopped working".
Description: In cases where a failed fabric adjustment attempts to report a parcel with an isolated loop, the number of characters in the reported string is not correctly handled, causing a failure.
- NIM100002 - Donut parcels with multiple holes that touch at a single point become corrupt when merged with another parcel.
- NIM100416 - When merging two parcels stored in an SDO_GEOMETRY parcel fabric containing a circular arc, the resulting feature has a densified arc.
- NIM101726 - Construction Method Error prompted when merging parcels together that some parcels that touch at one point.
- NIM101773 - Narrow ROW parcels are distorted into saw-tooth parcels in specific situations.
- NIM101640 - When merging a curved course, the ArcLength value does not equal the sum distance of the lines merged.
- NIM102094 - GP Copy Parcel Fabric has problems with large amounts of parcels being copied.
Description: The Copy Parcel Fabric tool is only honoring the selection set for parcel polygons; all of the lines and points in the fabric were copied creating orphaned line and point data.
- NIM102588 - Break-line is not seeing existing break-points.
- NIM102591 - The Planarize and Keep change, corrupts construction lines.
Description: In some instances where multiple parent parcels that do not have line-points are used in a construction, the Planarize command may result in corrupted construction lines.
- NIM103054 - The Topology Loader tool does not compute radial line bearing properly.
Description: When loading circular arcs with bearing attributes that have a ground-to-grid rotation applied, the radial-line bearings are calculated from geometry and are not corrected for the rotation. Please see related item, NIM103712 - Regenerate should re-calculate invalid radial bearings on rotated curves.
- NIM103557 - Parcel delete does not work on Oracle with large selections.
- NIM103712 - Regenerate should re-calculate invalid radial bearings on rotated curves.
Description: When loading circular arcs with bearing attributes that have a ground-to-grid rotation applied, the radial-line bearings are calculated from geometry and are not corrected for the rotation. Please see related item, NIM103054 - The Topology Loader tool does not compute radial line bearing properly.
ArcGIS for Desktop must be installed before installing this patch.
- Download the appropriate file for your environment to a location other than your ArcGIS installation location.
- Make sure you have write access to your ArcGIS installation location.
- Double-click ArcGIS-1022-DT-PFGM-PatchB.msp to start the setup process.
NOTE: If double clicking on the MSP file does not start the setup installation, you can start the setup installation manually by using the following command:
msiexec.exe /p [location of Patch]\ArcGIS-1022-DT-PFGM-PatchB.msp
|Version 10.2.2||Checksum (Md5)|
|ArcGIS for Desktop||ArcGIS-1022-DT-PFGM-PatchB.msp||A9D24D1556A7BACF8C88FE1F653253BE|
Check the Patches and Service Packs page periodically for the availability of additional patches. New information about this patch will be posted here.
October 16, 2014: This patch was updated on October 16. This update addresses a problem of possible data corruption when using the parcel editor's Regenerate command. The Regenerate would compute incorrect values for radial line bearings in cases of curves with a central angle greater than 180 degrees. There was also a potential condition for data corruption to occur for certain curves when using Regenerate on a PostgreSQL SDE platform. For more information regarding this issue, please see Technical Article 43241. Customers who downloaded this patch prior to October 16, please install the latest version to update the patch.
To determine which ArcGIS products are installed, choose the appropriate version of the PatchFinder utility for your environment and run it from your local machine. PatchFinder will list all products, hot fixes, and patches installed on your local machine.
Domestic sites, please contact Esri Technical Support at 1-888-377-4575, if you have any difficulty installing this patch. International sites, please contact your local Esri software distributor.