Mapping and Charting Solutions 10.1 Service Pack 1 Patch 8 Create Contours Update
This update is obsolete. This fix has been incorporated into Mapping and Charting 10.1 Service Pack 1 Patch 8 Update 1.Description
- Issues Addressed with this patch
- Installing this patch
- How to identify which patch is installed
- Getting Help
We recommend customers that who need to access the Defense Mapping Create Contours pyton script download and install this patch. Without this patch, the python script will fail to launch.
This patch contains a fix to the Defense Mapping Create Contours pyton script located in the Defense Mapping Hypsography toolset.
- Make sure you have write access to the installation location, and that no one is accessing it.
- Make sure you have Mapping and Charting Solutions 10.1 Service Pack 1 Patch 8 installed Mapping and Charting 10.1 Service Pack 1 Patch 8.
- Select and download the file.
Mapping and Charting 10.1 Service Pack 1 Patch 8 Create Contours Update137kb
- Unzip the MCS101SP1Patch8Update1.zip file and double click the MCS101SP1Patch8Update1.exe to start the install process
To find out what ArcGIS products are currently installed on your machine, download the PatchFinder utility and run it from your local machine.
Check Online Support Center periodically for the availability of additional patches. New information about this patch will be posted here.
If you are in the United States, please contact Esri Technical Support at 1-888-377-4575, if you have any difficulty installing this Patch. Sites outside of the United States, please contact your local Esri software distributor.