ArcGIS 10.1 SP1 (Desktop, Engine, Server) Licensed FGDB Network Dataset Patch
This patch is obsolete. All fixes have been incorporated into ArcGIS 10.1 SP1 Quality Improvement Patch.Description
- Issues Addressed with this Patch
- Files Installed with this Patch
- Installing this Patch on Windows
- Patch Updates
- How to identify which ArcGIS products are installed
- Getting Help
Esri® announces the ArcGIS 10.1 SP1 (Desktop, Engine, Server) Licensed FGDB Network Dataset Patch. This patch addresses several issues with licensed File Geodatabase (FGDB) network datasets for future releases of products such as StreetMap Premium and Transportation Analytics. It deals specifically with the issues listed below under Issues Addressed with this Patch.
- NIM084296 - Select tools in ArcGIS 10.1 return invalid selection sets when selecting from a compressed file geodatabase on an indexed field.
- NIM084480 - Attribute selection on a indexed field in a compressed file geodatabase feature class returns the wrong number of features.
- NIM086081 - Group By returns an error when used with pre-10.1 compressed file geodatabase data and a join.
- NIM086117 - Compressed fileGDB returned an unexpected count if the query is written with the constant value on the left side.
- NIM089803 - Click on Directions while routing with the licensed data causes a crash.
- NIM090776 - Licensed network datasets do not work properly when data licenses for large geographic areas are installed.
- NIM090869 - Performing an identify crashes with licensed compress network data.
DistributedGeodbUILib.dll (Desktop ONLY)
GDBDisconnectedEditingUI.dll (Desktop ONLY)
SFLLayerUI.dll (Desktop ONLY)
System Administrators: A technical paper is available that discusses the enterprise deployment of ArcGIS 10.1 setups using Microsoft Systems Management Server (SMS), System Center Configuration Manager (SCCM), and Group Policy, including additional system requirements, suggestions, known issues, and Microsoft Software Installation (MSI) command line parameters. Deployment in a lockdown environment is also covered. ArcGIS 10.1 Enterprise Deployment.
ArcGIS 10.1 Service Pack 1 for Desktop, Engine, Server must be installed before you can install this patch.
- Download the appropriate file to a location other than your ArcGIS installation location.
- Make sure you have write access to your ArcGIS installation location.
- Double-click ArcGIS-101SP1-<Product>-LFND-Patch.msp to start the install process.
NOTE: If double clicking on the MSP file does not start the Patch installation, you can start the Patch installation manually by using the following command:
msiexec.exe /p [location of Patch]\ArcGIS-101SP1-<Product>-LFND-Patch.msp
|ArcGIS for Desktop||ArcGIS-101SP1-DT-LFND-Patch.msp||E384E3A8B2F277260B00E39C98998312|
|ArcGIS for Engine||ArcGIS-101SP1-E-LFND-Patch.msp||4DB1307F4D12AAB4802D92B9DFBD2B95|
|ArcGIS for Server||ArcGIS-101SP1-S-LFND-Patch.msp||9B7486C41A032CDB3D641501828AC39D|
Check the Patches and Service Packs page periodically for the availability of additional patches. New information about this patch will be posted here.
To determine which ArcGIS products are installed, choose the appropriate version of the PatchFinder utility for your environment and run it from your local machine. PatchFinder will list all products, hot fixes, and patches installed on your local machine.
Domestic sites, please contact Esri Technical Support at 1-888-377-4575, if you have any difficulty installing this patch. International sites, please contact your local Esri software distributor.