PLTS for ArcGIS 9.3.1 Foundation Service Pack 2 Patch 4
This Service Pack is obsolete. PLTS for ArcGIS 9.3.1 Foundation Service Pack 2 Patch 5 includes all PLTS for ArcGIS 9.3.1 Foundation Service Pack 2 Patch 4 fixes.Description
- Issues Addressed with this Patch
- Installing this Patch
- Service Pack and Patch Updates
- Getting Help
- TFS 19769 Editing Z-value data after running Create Polygon Grid Wizard causes Z-values of feature to be rounded to the nearest whole number
- TFS 18986 VST not populating feature classes with Advanced Callouts
- TFS 17486 Product Library CKB_SpatialReference table corruption
- TFS 18826 VST processing order not working correctly on 9.3.1 SP2 patch 3
- TFS 19563 PLTS Extract Data tool will create overlaps and gaps for clipped data after creating and validating topology for participating feature classes.
- TFS 19297 Get error number 13 type mismatch when I click PLTS Start Editing and Save Edits with a shapefile layer in my map.
- TFS 18952 Difference Polygon tool is creating overlaps and slivers.
- TFS 18560 Error message encountered on trying to run Orphan check on PLTS 931 SP2
- TFS 20562 Crash after close of ArcMap after using Difference Polygon
- TFS 20580 Clicking the PLTS Target tab causes Run-time error '13': Type mismatch
- You must have administrator privileges and ensure that ArcMap is not currently open.
- Save the patch locally.
- Double-click the .msp to install the patch.
Note: You must have PLTS for ArcGIS 9.3.1 Foundation Service Pack 2 installed before you can install this patch.
Check Online Support Center periodically for the availability of additional service packs and patches.
Domestic sites, please contact Esri Technical Support at 909.793.3774, if you have any difficulty installing this Service Pack. International sites, please contact your local Esri software distributor.Supporting Files :