PLTS for ArcGIS 9.3.1 Foundation Service Pack 2 Patch 3
This Service Pack is obsolete. PLTS for ArcGIS 9.3.1 Foundation Service Pack 2 Patch 4 includes all PLTS for ArcGIS 9.3.1 Foundation Service Pack 2 Patch 3 fixes.Description
- Issues Addressed with this Patch
- Installing this Patch
- Service Pack and Patch Updates
- Getting Help
- NIM070505 Atlas (map book functions only) When exporting all the mapsheets in a map series, the active one does not get exported
- TFS14924 Atlas: (map book functions only) Printing to Map sheets in Data View produces exception Unable to Refresh Map Series Node and causes map series to disappear
- NIM070296 Data Loader: Data Loader will not load object into Target GDB with a spatial grid size that is too small
- NIM068701 Editing: Edit sketch for a 3D line or area feature is not available after you move a vertex
- TFS13279 Editing: Feature level metadata may not populate correctly when creating features in SDE
- TFS14411 Editing: Add option to turn off CNT Run Time Validation by default
- TFS12496 Framework: PD upgrade can fail on blank SDE workspace
- NIM068934 Symbology: ArcMap memory usage increases with Calculate VS tool when run on large data when spec contains expressions.
- You must have administrator privileges and ensure that ArcMap is not currently open.
- Save the patch locally.
- Double-click the .msp to install the patch.
Note: You must have PLTS for ArcGIS 9.3.1 Foundation Service Pack 2 installed before you can install this patch.
Check Online Support Center periodically for the availability of additional service packs and patches.
Domestic sites, please contact Esri Technical Support at 909.793.3774, if you have any difficulty installing this Service Pack. International sites, please contact your local Esri software distributor.Supporting Files :