PLTS for ArcGIS 9.3 Foundation World Magnetic Model Patch
This patch adds support for World Magnetic Model 2010 (WMM2010 Coefficients valid from 2010 - 2015).Description
- Issues Addressed with this Patch
- Files Installed in this Patch
- Installing this Patch
- Service Pack and Patch Updates
- Getting Help
Esri is pleased to announce PLTS for ArcGIS 9.3 Foundation Service Pack 1 Patch 2 which adds support for the World Magnetic Model 2010. Tools that take advantage of the WMM will automatically use the appropriate model based on date. We recommend that customers using tools such as the north arrow, isoline generator etc. download and install this patch at their earliest convenience.
Note: You must have PLTS for ArcGIS Foundation Service Pack 1 installed before installing this patch.
- Add support for World Magnetic Model 2010 Coefficients.
1. You must have administrator privileges and ensure that ArcMap is not currently open.
2. Save the patch .zip locally.
3. Unzip the file and double-click the .exe to install the patch.
Check Online Support Center periodically for the availability of additional service packs and patches.
Domestic sites, please contact ESRI Technical Support at 909.793.3774, if you have any difficulty installing this Patch. International sites, please contact your local ESRI software distributor.Supporting Files :