ArcGIS 10.0 (Desktop) Patch for the GP tool - Load a Topology to a Parcel Fabric
When using the "Load a Topology to a Parcel Fabric" geo-processing tool, there is an option to create an un-joined group in the target Parcel Fabric. After selecting this option and running the tool, the parcels are not getting grouped as expected. Apply this patch to ensure that after using this option, the parcels form an un-joined group.Description
- Issues Addressed with this Patch
- Files Installed in this Patch
- Installing this Patch on Windows
- Patch Updates
- How to identify which Patch is installed
- Getting Help
ESRI® announces the ArcGIS 10.0 (Desktop) Patch for Load a Topology to a Parcel Fabric. This patch addresses the option in the “Load a Topology to a Parcel Fabric” geoprocessing tool that creates an un-joined group of parcels. The patch deals specifically with the issue listed below under Issues Addressed with this Patch.
- NIM060561 - The option for un-joined group in the geoprocessing tool Load a topology to a Parcel Fabric, is working incorrectly.
Description: This patch fixes a problem in the functionality of the geoprocessing tool, Load a Topology to Parcel Fabric, that was preventing the creation of un-joined groups of parcels in the target parcel fabric.
Windows <ArcGIS Product Installation Directory>\bin:
ArcGIS 10.0 must be installed before you can install this Patch.
- Download the appropriate file to a location other than your ArcGIS installation location.
ArcGIS Desktop ArcGIS-DT-10-ParcelFabric-Patch.msp
- Make sure you have write access to your ArcGIS installation location, and that no one is using ArcGIS.
- Double-click ArcGIS-<Product>-10-ParcelFabric-Patch.msp to start the install process.
NOTE: If double clicking on the MSP file does not start the Patch installation, you can start the Patch installation manually by using the following command:
msiexec.exe /p [location of Patch]\ArcGIS-<Product>-ParcelFabric-Patch.msp
- When Setup starts, follow the instructions on your screen.
- System Administrators - A technical paper is available that discusses the enterprise deployment of ArcGIS 10 setups using Microsoft® Systems Management Server (SMS) and Group Policy, including additional system requirements, suggestions, known issues, and Microsoft Software Installation (MSI) command line parameters. Deployment in a lockdown environment is also covered. ArcGIS 10 Enterprise Deployment.
Check Online Support Center periodically for the availability of additional patches. New information about this Patch will be posted here.
To find out what ArcGIS products are currently installed on your machine, download the PatchFinder utility and run it from your local machine.
Domestic sites, please contact ESRI Technical Support at 1-888-377-4575, if you have any difficulty installing this Service Pack. International sites, please contact your local ESRI software distributor.