ArcGIS Military Analyst 9.2 Service Pack 2 Performance Patch
ESRI announces ArcGIS Military Analyst 9.2 Service Pack 2 Performance Patch. This patch was released to fix performance issues reported by CGA users. However, we recommend that all Military Analyst 9.2 customers download and install this patch, at their earliest convenience, to ensure the highest quality experience when working with Military Analyst 9.2Description
- Issues Addressed with this Service Pack
- Installing this patch
- Files updated or added by this patch
We recommend that all Military Analyst 9.2 customers download and install this patch, at their earliest convenience, to ensure the highest quality experience when working with Military Analyst 9.2.
- Performance has been significantly improved for displaying RPF catalogs with the Lock Map Set option selected.
ArcGIS 9.2 and Military Analyst 9.2 Service Pack 2 must be installed before you can install this patch.
- Make sure you have write access to your ArcGIS installation directory (by default, this is C:\Program Files\ArcGIS) and that no one is accessing it.
- Download the .msp file in the Downloads section below to a location other than the ArcGIS installation directory.
- Double-click the .msp file to open the installation wizard (setup program).
- The first panel of the installation wizard opens; follow the on-screen instructions.
NOTE: If you have installed client setups from a shared Network Administrative ArcGIS Desktop setup, this patch must be applied to all client installations.
Service Pack Updates
Check the Online Support Center periodically for the availability of additional patches.
Domestic sites, contact ESRI Technical Support at 909.793.3774, if you have any difficulty installing this Service Pack. International sites, contact your local ESRI software distributor.