This patch requires no action on your part; the following changes have already been made on the ArcWeb servers and are provided here for your information.
- Reverse geocoding and Report functionality have been released.
- Autoscale logic in thematic maps is refined.
- ArcWeb Explorer now supports VectorGroupLayer visibilities.
- GeoRSS parsing now detects URLs that are not preceded by “http.”
- Zooming on a route now works in Satellite map type.
- A new license URL displays on the startup splash screen.
- Several error messages are revised.
- Several new samples have been added.
- Browser caching is now available for user-created SWF markers.
- The error message alerting users to an invalid JSAPI protocol has been revised.
- Thematic maps revert to AutoMode when using the MapTypes Widget through JSAPI, rather than returning an error.
- Reports widget is now exposed through the API (AWMap.REPORTS_WIDGET).