Network Analyst 9.1 – Network Analyst Toolbar Patch
This Patch allows users to work effectively with the Select/Move Network Locations Tool.Description
- Issues Addressed with this Patch
- Files Installed in this Patch
- Installing this Patch
- Patch Updates
- How to identify which Patch is installed
- Getting Help
ESRI® announces the Network Analyst 9.1 Network Analyst Toolbar
Patch. This Patch allows users to work effectively with the Select/Move Network
Locations Tool. It deals specifically with the issue listed below under Issues
Addressed with this Patch.
We recommend anyone with Network Analyst 9.1 who uses the Network Analyst toolbar to install this Patch at their earliest convenience to ensure the highest quality experience when working with Network Analyst 9.1.
The main issue addressed with this Patch is:
- In some cases, the Select/Move Network Locations Tool may not lose focus,
thus not allowing other tools to be used until the customize dialog is brought
up. This behavior has now been corrected with this patch.
CQ00275482 - The Select/Move Network Location Tool sometimes does not lose
focus. No other tool can then be selected.
- Under the C:\Program Files\ArcGIS\Bin folder:
ArcGIS Desktop 9.1 must be installed before you can install this Patch.
- Make sure you have write access to your ArcGIS Desktop installation location, and that no one is using ArcGIS Desktop.
- Download ArcGIS-91-Toolbar-Patch.exe
to a location other than your ArcGIS Desktop installation location.
- Double-click the setup file to start the install process.
- When Setup starts, follow the instructions on your screen.
NOTE: If you have installed client setups from a shared Network Administrative ArcGIS
Desktop setup, this Patch must be applied to all client installations.
Check Online Support Center periodically for the availability of additional patches. New information about this Patch will be posted here.
To check for the presence of a Patch, for each file examine the unique identification information provided (right click, properties, version tab, item name, QFE Version). With only a few exceptions, all files modified as part of a Patch distribution can be uniquely identified in this manner. The identification string for this Patch should read:
Domestic sites, please contact ESRI Technical Support at 909.793.3774, if you have any difficulty installing this Patch. International sites, please contact your local ESRI software distributor.